Prior to establishing B&C in London, Alexandrina had a diverse arts-related career, working at various times as a TV presenter, theatre producer, and organizer of contemporary art and literary events.
Alexandrina founded a number of creative and communication companies, curating and producing a number of ground-breaking cultural events, including:
- Vivienne Westwood's show at Kazansky railway station;
- Museum Night in Moscow – an annual international city-wide project attended by more than a million people;
- Sir Norman Foster retrospective exhibition at the Pushkin Museum in Moscow;
- The BookMarket – a Moscow multi-media open-air book festival hosting hundreds of talks and debates with authors from all over the globe;
- Zemfira rock concert at the V&A Museum in London;
- The Feast of Trimalchio and Inverso Mundus – multimedia installations for AES+F group (Venice Biennale).